View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:17 pm

Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Bugs of Oasis 1.1 
LotY Team

Post Bugs of Oasis 1.1
Here is a list of all the currently known bugs with Oasis 1.1. I'll update this list with fixes where possible as we get more feedback from you guys! Thanks. :)

Solution Available

• Aiming Offset: The pistol currently shoots slightly off the crosshair. This can be rectified by aiming to the left of your target.
  • Texture Issues: On certain setups, various sand textures demonstrate weird rendering behaviour. Setting your shaders to "good visuals" should solve this.

No Solution at this Time

• Swimming Bugs: An issue with the Crysis SDK, we're currently looking into a fix for this. However, in the meantime, certain users may experience problems with swimming gravity and jumps.
  • Lipsync is occasionally off: Will be fixed in future builds.
  • Characters moving incorrectly during dialogue
  • Daoka portal disappears at various angles and distances
  • Saving whilst underwater: If you reload, you may experience animation issues with Cutter on dry land.

Thank you very much for your help!

Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:40 pm
Twon Ha

Post Re: Bugs of Oasis 1.1
Hey its me, Devil, some of you maybe remember me. I am an old developer. Where is my Helidium, they were 1:1 copies from the original Outcast?? (:

I found a few Bugs so far..

-After Kagrym asks to came back in a few minutes i tried to talk to him again as soon as he turned around and after that Kagrym goes away and cutter cant move anymore. I couldnt go to the menu, too. alt+f4 helps.. (:

-A few trees seems to have problems with the LOD. Some trees grow in one direction and in the next LOD-step the direction is swapped.

-some Clouds disappear when the are at the upper left corners of the screen.

Cryguy xD

Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:43 pm
Profile ICQ
LotY Core Team

-DeviL- wrote:
Cryguy xD

:D :D

Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:45 pm
Profile ICQ WWW
Twon Ha

As i see, the problem is a different, because the same happend with Zelum again. He goes into the Shrine, i instantly click to talk, he turnes around but he is stuck in the door, so he cant come to me and then i have to quit the game with alt+f4

and another one: at the lowest settings the eyes disappear at a distance of approx. 1 meter

Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:56 pm
Profile ICQ
LotY Team

-DeviL- wrote:
After Kagrym asks to came back in a few minutes i tried to talk to him again as soon as he turned around and after that Kagrym goes away and cutter cant move anymore. I couldnt go to the menu, too. alt+f4 helps.. (:

Yeah, I got the same bug several times (also with others NPC), I need to report it.

-DeviL- wrote:
some Clouds disappear when the are at the upper left corners of the screen.

I just reported this bug.

Thanks for helping us.

Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:29 pm
Profile WWW
Twon Ha

I was at at the Fisherman and now evere 15 sec. i hear a sound like something is hitting me followed by three beeps. And i cant get the sankaar because as soon as i dive my healthpoints decrease from full to nothing in 2 seconds and i die :(

Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:45 pm
Profile ICQ
Twon Ha

This might end up a bit embarrassing for me, I am not sure whether this is a bug or my own stupidity:
I can find 3 Sankaar in the water and no more, I also searched the surrounding places but couldn't find any there. I've also tried talking to everybody.
Could anyone give some help with this please,

Thanks

Ps. The new region looks simply AWESOME!

Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:54 pm
LotY Team

JustJ wrote:
This might end up a bit embarrassing for me, I am not sure whether this is a bug or my own stupidity:
I can find 3 Sankaar in the water and no more, I also searched the surrounding places but couldn't find any there. I've also tried talking to everybody.
Could anyone give some help with this please,

Thanks

Ps. The new region looks simply AWESOME!

If you look at the quest menu, you'll notice that you might have to check out the town... :)

And thanks for the feedback!

Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:56 pm
Twon Ha

Bug-Spamming (:
I think there is a sankaar-bug, too. i foundthe one on the ground before the quest started (so i have 1 sankaar in my backpack. Then the quest started and i collected the 3 sankaar in the lake and the one in the house (so i have 5 sankaar in my backpack) but it states that i have only collected 4. There is another one in the other hounters house but i cant collect it, so ending up with just 4 sankaar. Bug or am i doing something wrong here?

Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:02 pm
Profile ICQ
LotY Team

I think it's a bug (the normal way is: 3 in the water, 2 in the houses), certainly due to savegames. Try to reload the Island map (there's a load point automaticly created) and restart the sankaars quest.

I had the same issue, but with the pots to destroy.

Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:09 pm
Profile WWW
Twon Ha

Ok i was a little bit confused. The one on the ground isnt a sankaar, is a sanegta. But nerverthless i can not collect the second one in the house. I will try to restart the quest.

Update: Damn, it doesn't work!

Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:13 pm
Profile ICQ
LotY Core Team

-DeviL- wrote:
Ok i was a little bit confused. The one on the ground isnt a sankaar, is a sanegta. But nerverthless i can not collect the second one in the house. I will try to restart the quest.

Update: Damn, it doesn't work!

Try to restart the whole game. Try to close it down and start all over again, we are experiencing really big problems with savegames and stuff

(and are already working on the major bugs here causing you to press alt-f4 and stuff)

Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:33 pm
Profile ICQ WWW
Twon Ha

when you talk to zelum the sound messes up.

Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:09 pm
Twon Ha

Sometimes if you aim to a talan and shoot him he will start walking upside down or some random animation.

Also, I was shooting and the game crashed (shooting a hundred bullets or more)

Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:48 pm
Twon Ha

Has anyone encountered this problem?
http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/139/image00001e.jpg

(Win XP, ATI 3850, driver 8.712, visual settings somewhere around "good visuals" and "good performance").

Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:31 am
Reply to topic   [ 37 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next